Kidco Corp. designs and produces clothes aimed at the pre-teen market. Most of its products have a short life, given the rapidly changing tastes of pre-teens. It’s January 2017, and Kidco is considering a new clothing line. The product requires purchasing a new equipment at a cost of $7 million. The equipment will be depreciated on a MACRS four-year schedule over the project’s four-year economic life, with rates of 33 percent, 45 percent, 15 percent, and 7 percent for years 1 through 4. The equipment’s expected salvage value is negligible. Revenues are expected to be $5.2 million per year and operating expenses excluding depreciation are expected to total $2.5 million per year. Kidco’s marginal tax rate is 40 percent and its cost of capital is 12.5 percent. No additional investments in working capital are required. Should Kidco produce this product?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.