251,000 /70November 246,000 /66December 245,000 /65Required:Use the four steps of the high-low method to estimate total fixed costs per month, and the variable cost per surgery. State your results in the cost equation form Y = f + vX by filling in the dollar amounts for f and v.Use the five steps of the scattergraph method to estimate total fixed costs per month, and the variable cost per surgery. State your results in the cost equation form Y = f + vX by filling in the dollar amounts for f and v.Use the results of the high-low method (a) and scattergraph method (b) to estimate costs for 70 surgeries. (You will have two different answers—one for each method.) Which approach do you think is most accurate and why?Assume Laser It charges $4,000 for each surgery performed. Use the high-low cost information (for 70 surgeries) how to prepare a contribution margin income statement. (Hint: You will only have one line item for variable costs and one line item for fixed costs.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.