Lawncraft Ltd manufactures wooden lawn furniture using an assembly line process. All direct materials are introduced at the start of the process, and conversion cost is incurred evenly throughout manufacturing. An examination of the company’s work in process inventory account for June revealed the following selected information: Debit side: 1 June balance: 200 units, 25% complete as to conversion, cost $18,000* Production started: 800 units Direct material used during June: $43,000 June conversion cost: $30,000Credit side: Production completed: 600 units * Supplementary records revealed direct material cost of $12,000 and conversion cost of $6,000 Discussions with manufacturing staff revealed that the ending work in process was 75 per cent complete with respect to conversion costs.Using weight average costing method: (a) Calculate the number of units in the 30 June work in process inventory. (b) Calculate the cost of goods completed during June and prepare the appropriate journal entry to record completed production. (c) Calculate the cost of the 30 June work in process inventory
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.