this is for practice please help the test is coming up and i need to understand how to problem Attachment 1Attachment 2Markson Company had the following results of operations for the past year: Sales (8,000 units at $20.60) $ 164,800Variable manufacturing costs $88,400Fixed manufacturing costs 15,600Variable selling and administrative expenses 14,400Fixed selling and administrative expenses 20,600 (139,000)Operating income $ 25,800 A foreign company whose sales will not affect Markson‘s market offers to buy 2,000 units at $14.90 per unit. In addition to variable manufacturing costs,selling these units would increase fixed overhead by $1,660 for the purchase of special tools. Markson’s annual productive capacity is 12,000 units. IfMarkson accepts this additional business, its profits will:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.