Mary Mickell, Inc, acquired its factory building about ten years ago and has been leasing anannex in the rear of the building, It has received a rental income $30,000 annually. Thelease is about to expire and Math/ Mickell is considering not renewing the lease, butusing the space for production of a new product. Materials used in the production of thenew product will be $80 per unit. The company will rent, for $500 per month, a smallwarehouse to store finished products. The company will rent equipment to use in themanufacturing process for $4,000 per month. Workers will be hired for production at $60per unit. The annex will continue to be depreciated using straight-line depreciation at$8,000 per year. A supervisor will be hired at $1,500 per month, Advertising for the newproduct Will total $50,000 per year. Casts of shipping the new product to customers willbe $9 per unit and electricity to run the machinery will be $1.20 per unit.Using the flowing headings, identify the different costs associated with the new productdecision as what type of cost they represent, It is possible for a particular cost to beidentified more than one heading. Address ALL of the costs listed above.variable cost / fixed cost / prime cost / version cost /direct cost / direct labor / manufacturing overhead/ period cost /opportunity cost / sunk cost
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.