In this discussion, you will be demonstrating your understanding of compound inequalities and the effect that dividing by a negative has on an inequality. Read the following instructions in order and view the example (available for download in your online classroom) to complete this discussion. Please complete the following problems according to your assigned number. (Instructors will assign each student their number.)If your assigned number is:Your “and” compound inequality is:Your “or” compound inequality is:Problem 1–1 ≤ x – 3 ≤ 5Problem 2–2x – 5 < –2 or x – 3 < –10
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.