Messineo, LLC borrowed $15,000 at a 14% annual rate of interest to be repaid over 3 years. The loan is amortized into three equal annual end-of-year payments. As the CFO of Messineo, LLC you must prepare a report of the pertinent information in a short summary for the CEO.Calculate the annual end-of-year loan payment amount.Prepare a loan amortization schedule showing the interest and principal break down of each of the three loan payments.Prepare a one-page executive summary for the CEO, Linda Messineo, with the loan payment schedule explaining why the interest portion of each payment declines with the passage of time.Also, be sure to remind her that the interest portion of the loan payment is tax deductible. You should include your spreadsheet as an appendix to your executive summary to prove your figures in the loan payment schedule.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.