SEE ATTACHED FILEMobility can have either a positive or negative impact on our patient’s lives. You are the nurse of an older adult who is being discharged and need to provide education for the promotion of safe ambulation. How can mobility promote a healthy lifestyle?
respond to at least two other student’s posts with substantial details that demonstrate an understanding of the concepts, and critical thinking. Remember that your posts must exhibit appropriate writing mechanics including using proper language, cordiality, and proper grammar and punctuation. If you refer to any outside sources or reference materials, be sure to provide proper attribution and/or citation.
STUDENT 1(SAMINU TAIWO AKERELE)
Mobility has positive and negative impacts on our patients’ lives. It affects positively in a way that it helps the patient for better respiration, makes him active and healthy when he walks outside, and interacts and facilitated by neighbors. In the same way, it harms patients’ life. As a patient move out, he comes in contact with different germs that can damage their health. The safe ambulation for an older adult being discharged from the hospital is when he takes food. He walks outside to digestion of food properly and walks in the morning or evening, which makes him fresh and active. Use a belt for a safe and proper walk. Take a diet that is easily digestible because the patient does not walk more and is in bed. Take medicine on time and check the recovery speed from the disease. Avoid germs and wear neat and clean clothes. Use bacteria-killing soaps or liquids because he is in most of the time in bed, which can help him be safe from bacteria. Sleep on a clean bed and ensure the environment in which he lives is clean. Walk carefully and use comfortable footwear. Sit in an upright position to feel better. Walk about 2.5 miles, not more than this. Mobility helps to promote a healthy lifestyle in a way that it helps to correct muscular imbalances, correct the posture shape, helps to prevent injuries, make the body active to move efficiently and do work properly, reasonably, and on time and gives a better range of movement during workout and during performing other daily activities and doing everyday life work. It encourages people to participate in effective exercises and activities that can improve their cardiovascular health.
Abrahams R, Capitman J, Leutz W, et al. Variations in Care Planning Practice in the Social/HMO: An exploratory study. Gerontologist. 1989;29(6):725–736.
Abramson JS. Enhancing Patient Participation: Clinical Strategies in the Discharge Planning Process. Social Work in Health Care. 1990;14(4):53–71.
Abramson JS, Donnelly J, King MA, Mailick MD. Disagreements in Discharge Planning: A Normative Phenomenon. Health and Social Work. 1993;18:57–64.
STUDENT #2 (ANTIONE DUNCAN)
Mobility is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle for older adults and can positively impact their lives. Promoting safe and effective ambulation for ol
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.