Attachment 1Attachment 2Most Companyr has an opportunity to invest in one of two new projects. Project Y requires a $345,0D0 investment for newmachinery with a ﬁve-year life and no salvage value. Project 2 requires a $345,000 investment for new machinery with afour-year life and no salvage value. The two projects yield the following predicted annual results. The company usesstraight-line depreciation, and cash ﬂows occur evenly throughout each year. [PV gf 5,1, F’U‘ of $1, PVA gf $1, and FVA of 51II (Us. appropriate factorial from the tables provided.) Project r .prajeee :2– Sales $325,999 $399,999intense:Direct materials 52,599 37,599Direct labor 25,999 45,999Overhead including depreciation 135,999 135,999Selling and albinistr‘ative expenses 21,999 2?,999Total expenses 289,599 244,599Pretax income 95,599 55,599Income taxes (265} 22,239 14,459 Net income 5 63,229 5 41,929
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.