ObjectivesThe assignment is aimed at giving students the opportunity to apply their knowledge to identify the various types of Project Management Software and assess the criteria for evaluating and selecting appropriate software for management different types of projects.InstructionsReview the following article:Liberatore, M. J., & Pollack-Johnson, B. (2003). Factors influencing the usage and selection of project management software. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 50(2), 164-174. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/3076770_Factors_influencing_the_usage_and_selection_of_project_management_software1. Summarize the main points in the article that highlight the factors influencing the usage and selection of a project management software. 2. How would you justify the use of a PM software for an organization that is implementing a number of large projects simultaneously, some of which are stand-alone projects, but others are interconnected and located in different countries?3. Explain how a well-functioning, intuitive project management software can help you to manage these projects in an integrated fashion.The entire assignment should be a maximum of 5 pages, double spaced (excluding title page and reference page) and should follow APA referencing style.Prepare your report as an essay, including a comprehensive introduction and conclusion.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.