Omega Corporation has 10.5 million shares outstanding, now trading at $60 per share. The firm has estimated the expected rate of return to shareholders at about 10%. It has also issued $225 million of long-term bonds at an interest rate of 7%. It pays tax at a marginal rate of 34%.a. What is Omega’s after-tax WACC?(Do not round intermediate calculations. Enter your answer as a percent rounded to 2 decimal places.)After-tax WACC % b. What would WACC be if Omega used no debt at all? (Hint: For this problem you can assume that the firm’s overall beta [βA] is not affected by its capital structure or by the taxes saved because debt interest is tax-deductible.) (Do not round intermediate calculations. Enter your answer as a percent rounded to 2 decimal places.)WACC %
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.