On December 31, 20X5, Gretta Inc., which reports its financial results in accordance with IFRS, had an investment at FVOCI-elect in Gidget Corp. Gretta initially paid $13,000 for the investment. Its fair value at December 31, 20X5, was $14,000. On February 15, 20X6, Gretta sold its investment in Gidget for $14,600. Gretta’s policy is to transfer previouslyunrealized holding gains and losses to retained earnings when the investment is derecognized.What is the journal entry to record the sale of the investment in Gidget?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.