On June 14, 2017, Shallford Company sold 100 air-conditioning units to Brooks Heating and Cooling. The units were shipped and their titles were transferred to Brooks Heating and Cooling on June 14th 2016. The units are listed for retail at $600 each, but Shallford was granted a 25% trade discount. All of Brooks sales are subject to terms 2/10, n/30. Brooks uses the gross method of accounting for sales discounts.Required:a. Prepare the journal entry to record the sale on June 14, 2017.b. Prepare the journal entry to record receipt of the payment, assuming the correct amount was received on June 22, 2017c. Prepare the journal entry to record receipt of the payment, assuming the correct amount was received on July 10, 2017
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.