In this discussion, you will be demonstrating your understanding of compound inequalities and the effect that dividing by a negative has on an inequality. Read the following instructions in order and view the example(available for download in your online classroom) to complete this discussion. Please complete the following problems according to your assigned number. My Assigned Number is: 29, below are the equations associated.Your “and” compound inequality is:–16 ≤ 2 + 9x ≤ 11Your “or” compound inequality is:12 – x > 15 or 4x – 13 > 7Solve the compound inequalities as demonstrated in Elementary and Intermediate Algebra and the Instructor Guidance in the left navigation toolbar, in your online course. Be careful of how a negative x-term is handled in the solving process. Show all math work arriving at the solutions.Show the solution sets written algebraically and as a union or intersection of intervals. Describe in words what the solution sets mean, and then display a simple line graph for each solution set. This is demonstrated in the Instructor Guidance in the left navigation toolbar, in your online course.Incorporate the following five math vocabulary words into your discussion. Use bold font to emphasize the words in your writing. Do not write definitions for the words; use them appropriately in sentences describing your math work.Compound inequalitiesAndOrIntersectionUnionYour initial post should be at least 250 words in length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.