See attached.Create a 3-5 page MS Word document about integrating business portals with e-commerce projects. Your paper must contain the following:
· Cover page (does not count toward the page requirement)
· Your full name
· Course code, session, and section (e.g., ITSD-325 2202A-01)
· Submission date
· Assignment name (e.g., Unit 1 Individual Project)
· Explain what a “business portal” or “organization website” means, including:
· What it is used for
· Major features
· How security (login) differs from typical e-commerce sites
· Discuss integration with e-commerce
· Is it beneficial for all organizations? Why or why not?
· What might an organization gain from integration? What might be worse?
· Reference page in APA format (does not count toward the page requirement).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.