Pepper Products uses a job costing system. The company applies manufacturing overhead using a predetermined rate based on direct materials. The following debits (credits) appeared in Work-in-Process for April. April 1 Balance ??? For the month Direct materials $42,000 For the month Direct labor 44,000 For the month Manufacturing overhead 147,000 For the month To finished goods (226,000) Job 1947, the only job still in production at the end of April has been charged $5,700 in direct materials cost and $6,200 in direct labor cost. Required:What was the beginning balance in Work-in-Process?I got an answer of $25,614 but when I “check my answer” it say incorrect. Help!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.