Poetry Assignment metaphorsimilepersonificationinternal rhymeend rhymealliteration, assonanceapostrophecaesuraparadoxironyambiguitysymbolquatraincouplethaikuelegypersonapraise poemsatirestanzanarrative poemfree verseformal versedictiontonal changeWhat term or terms from above best fit each part in bold?Tiger, tiger, burning bright _________________________In the forests of the night,What immortal hand or eyeCould frame thy fearful symmetry? In what distant deeps or skiesBurnt the fire of thine eyes? __________________________On what wings dare he aspire?What the hand dare seize the fire?And what shoulder and what artCould twist the sinews of thy heart? _______________________And, when thy heart began to beat,What dread hand and what dread feet?What the hammer? what the chain?In what furnace was thy brain?What the anvil? what dread grasp Dare its deadly terrors clasp?When the stars threw down their spears,And watered heaven with their tears, ______________________________Did He smile His work to see?Did He who made the lamb make thee? ______________________________Tiger, tiger, burning brightIn the forests of the night,What immortal hand or eyeDare frame thy fearful symmetry? ________________________________Is the poem in free verse or formal verse?__________________________How do you know?What stanza structure does this poem use?______________________Is the choice of words (diction) literary-sounding/educated/elevated (high), OR more ordinary and conversational (middle-level), OR casual, loose, low, slangy? ______________What are the tonal/dramatic changes in the poem? Mark and Describe them.The poet addresses the tiger directly so this poem is an _____________________The poem uses lots of rhyme and repetition. Give examples of each kind of rhyme: internal rhyme, end rhyme, couplet._____________________________________________________________________What line or lines have the most ambiguity, with many possible overtones or meanings?_____________________________________________________________________
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.