Project: Information about Coco ColaCoca Cola is the chosen company for this project. Refer to web-site of Coca Cola: https://www.coca-colacompany.com/content/dam/journey/us/en/private/fileassets/pdf/2019/annual-shareholders-meeting/2018-Annual-Report-on-Form-10-K.pdf and access its annual reports (Form 10 K) filings. Data for year ending December 31, 2018 should be used for this project. Answer the following questions and give page references from company’s annual reports for your answers if any.1. Who is the independent auditor of your company? Who pays that auditor? 2. How much is the total stockholders’ equity for the most recent year reported?3. Report the change in total assets over the two most recent years reported.4. Describe one interesting piece of information for external user that is included in the management’s discussion and analysis. Why do you think it is interesting?5. Did the gross profit change over the reported years? How much were the changes?6. How much is the total inventory for the reported years? Do you think the company has enough inventories? Why?7. State and describe one accounting principle (GAAP) used or followed by the company. What action of your company would have violated that principle?8. Which method(s) of inventory valuation the company uses? Can your company choose LIFO method for tax purposes without changing accounting method for reporting inventory?9. What methods of depreciation are used by your company?10. How much property, plant and equipment was purchased in the most recent year reported?11. For the most recent year-end reported: (i) What is the number of shares authorized? (ii) What is the number of shares issued? (iii) What is the number of shares outstanding?12. On the year-end date of the most recent year reported, if your company had declared and distributed ten percent stock dividends for common stock, how many shares would have been distributed?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.