Hypothetical Business Problem: You are hired as a consultant for a large auto dealership organization. Your job is to look at the dealerships’s customer satisfaction surveys over the past 5 years and based on your analysis of that data, present recommendations to the senior management. Assume the data indicates a declining trend of 10% on the customer satisfaction rates over the past 5 years.Prepare an 11- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the senior management team based on the general business problem mentioned above. Note: Add any hypothetical details/data you wish in order to make the graphs and your data analysis for this presentation. For example, you may have 20 quarterly survey results data [5 years x 4 quarters=20 data points]. Include on the slides what you would want the audience to see (include appropriate visual aids/layout). In the Speaker Notes section, include what you would say as you present each slide. If any source material is quoted or paraphrased in the presentation, use APA citations and references.Include the following in your presentation: Introduction slideAgenda slideDescribe the hypothetical organization, with a brief description. Explain the business problem or opportunityAnalyze why the business problem is importantIdentify what variable would be best to measure for this problem and explain why? [Hint: State several variables belived to affect the survey results and mention the most important variable].Apply data analysis techniques to this problem (tell which techniques should be used: descriptive stats, inferential stats, probability) and fully explain whyApply a possible solution to the problem/opportunity, with rationaleEvaluate how data could be used to measure the implementation of such a solutionConclusionReferences slide (if any source material is quoted or paraphrased throughout the presentation)Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.