Question 11 ptProgress:0/1 itemLump-Sum PurchaseTo add to his growing chain of grocery stores, on January 1, 2017, Danny Marks bought a grocery store of a small competitor for $439,000. An appraiser, hired to assess the acquired assets’ values, determined that the land, building, and equipment had market values of $170,280, $129,000, and $216,720, respectively.Required:1. What is the acquisition cost of each asset? Do not round intermediate calculations. If required, round your final answers to the nearest dollar.AssetAcquisition CostLand:$Building:$Equipment:$Identify and analyze the effect of the acquisition.ActivityAccountsStatement(s)How does this entry affect the accounting equation?If a financial statement item is not affected, select “No Entry” and leave the amount box blank. If the effect on a financial statement item is negative, i.e, a decrease, be sure to enter the answer with a minus sign.Balance Sheet Income Statement Stockholders’NetAssets=Liabilities+Equity Revenues-Expenses=Income2. Danny plans to depreciate the operating assets on a straight-line basis for 20 years. Determine the amount of depreciation expense for 2017 on these newly acquired assets. Assume zero residual value for all assets. Round your answers to the nearest whole dollar. If an amount is zero, enter “0”.Assets2017 DepreciationLand:$Building:$Equipment:$3. How would the assets appear on the balance sheet as of December 31, 2017?Grocery StoreBalance Sheet (Partial)December 31, 2017Long-term assets:$$$Total long-term assets$
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.