PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE THESE QUESTION WITH PROPER FORMULA AND STEPS:QUESTION 3Deloraine Ltd (Deloraine) is a small listed public company. Its shares are currently trading at $8 per share. Deloraine is considering different dividend policies for the future including cash dividend and share dividend policies.Deloraine’s shareholders’ equity is as follows:Preference shares (10,000 shares) $100,000Ordinary shares (200,000 shares) $600,000 Retained Earnings $350,000Total shareholders’ equity: $1,050,000a Briefly discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the following dividend policies from the firm’s point of view:i Payment of a fixed cash dividend payout ii Payment of a cash dividend at a constant pay-out ratio equal to 40% of positive earningsiii Payment of a share dividendb Show the effect that the payment of a $0.80 cash dividend to ordinary shareholders would have on Deloraine’s shareholders’ equity. [marks]c Show the effect that the payment of 10% share dividend to ordinary shareholders would have on Deloraine’s shareholders’ equity.d Show the effect that the 5-for-2 share split would have on Deloraine’s shareholders’ equity.Attachment 1Attachment 2QUESTION 2Quest Exploration Led is trying to take advantage of the commodity boom by increasing itsexploration activities. However, as a junior mining company it will need to raise additionalcapital over the coming year. The tax rate of the company is 30%. As financial manager, youhave prepared the following information and financial data.Debt: Quest Exploration can raise an unlimited amount of debt by selling $1,000 par (face)value, 6.5% coupon interest 10-year bonds. In order to sell the issue, an average discount of$20 per bond needs to be given.Preference shares: An unlimited number of preference shares can be sold under the followingterms: the shares have a face value of $100 per share, the annual dividend rate is 6% of theface value. The preference shares are expected to sell for $102.Ordinary shares: The current price of Quest Exploration’s ordinary shares is $35 per share. Acash dividend of $3.00 per share was recently paid. The firm’s dividends have grown at anannual rate of 5% and are expected to grow at this rate in the foreseeable future.The company is expected to raise 10 million to finance the expansion in which it will sell 4,000bonds, 1 million from preference shares and the remaining from ordinary shares.a Calculate the specific cost of each source of financing. (Round your answer to the nearest0.01%)b Calculate the weighted average cost of capital in the Quest Exploration new project
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.