Question 25Jay Levitt Company budgeted the following cost standards for the current year:Direct materials (2 kg of plastic at $6 per kilogram)$12.00Direct labour (2 hours at $11 per hour)22.00Variable manufacturing overhead11.15Fixed manufacturing overhead6.25Total standard cost per unit$51.40Actual costs for producing 2,740 units were as follows:Direct materials used5,750kgDirect materials purchased (6,800 kg)$39,440Direct labour (6,900 hours)$62,790Variable manufacturing costs$32,800Fixed manufacturing costs$17,400Calculate the materials price variance for materials purchased.Materials price variance$enter the materials price varianceselect a type of the materials price varianceFavourableUnfavourableNeither favourable nor unfavourableCalculate the materials quantity variance.Materials $enter the materials quantity varianceselect a type of the materials quantity varianceNeither favourable nor unfavourableUnfavourableFavourableCalculate the labour price variance. (Round answer to the nearest whole dollar, e.g. 5,275.)Labour price variance$enter the labour price variance rounded to the nearest wholeselect a type of the labour price varianceNeither favourable nor unfavourableUnfavourableFavourableCalculate the labour quantity variance.Labour quantity variance$enter the labour quantity varianceselect a type of the labour quantity variance
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.