Question 26Pointe Claire Company applies overhead based on direct labour hours. Two direct labour hours are required for each unit of product. Planned production for the period was set at 8,700 units. Manufacturing overhead is budgeted at $113,100 for the period (20% of this cost is fixed). The 17,070 hours worked during the period resulted in the production of 8,470 units. The variable manufacturing overhead cost incurred was $92,000 and the fixed manufacturing overhead cost was $28,900.Calculate the variable overhead spending variance for the period.Variable overhead spending variance$UnfavourableNeither favourable nor unfavourableFavourableCalculate the variable overhead efficiency (quantity) variance for the period.Variable overhead efficiency variance$FavourableUnfavourableNeither favourable nor unfavourableCalculate the fixed overhead budget (spending) variance for the period.Fixed overhead budget variance$UnfavourableFavourableNeither favourable nor unfavourableCalculate the fixed overhead volume variance for the period.Fixed overhead volume variance$
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.