Question 38The controller of Harrington Company estimates sales and production for the first four months of 2020 as follows:JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilSales$31,700$42,000$52,500$26,100Production in units1,1001,4001,9002,500Sales are 40% cash and 60% on account, and 60% of credit sales are collected in the month of the sale. In the month after the sale, 40% of credit sales are collected. It takes 4 kg of direct materials to produce a finished unit, and direct materials cost $5 per kg. All direct materials purchases are on account, and are paid as follows: 40% in the month of the purchase and 60% the following month. Ending direct materials inventory for each month is 40% of the next month’s production needs.January’s beginning materials inventory is 1,020 kg. Suppose that both accounts receivable and accounts payable are zero at the beginning of January.(a)Your answer is correct.What are the total cash sales for the January-March quarter?Total cash sales50480$SHOW ANSWERLINK TO TEXTAttempts: 1 of 2 used(b)Your answer is correct.What is the accounts receivable balance at the end of March?Accounts receivable balance12600$SHOW ANSWERLINK TO TEXTAttempts: 1 of 2 used(c)Your answer is correct.What is the direct materials inventory balance at the end of March?Direct materials inventory balance4000kgSHOW ANSWERLINK TO TEXTAttempts: 1 of 2 used(d)Your answer is correct.What are the materials purchases costs for February?Material purchases for February32000$SHOW ANSWERLINK TO TEXTAttempts: 2 of 2 used(e)What are cash payments on account for February?Cash payments on account29660$(f)What is the ending balance in accounts payable for March?Ending balance in accounts payablejust letter f please, thank you!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.