The purpose of this assignment is to analyze the role of managed care organizations within health care and risk management programs.
Reflect on and evaluate the role that the managed care organization (MCO) plays in today’s health care environment by developing a 250‐500-word response that addresses the following:
What is a health care organization’s administrative role in executing risk management policies and ensuring compliance with managed care organization (MCO) standards?
What value do the regulatory statutes of a typical MCO provide to a health care organization? Consider how strategies pertaining to policies such as conflict resolution and risk management affect patients as well as employees and employers.
What MCO responsibilities relevant to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) and Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) focus on fraud, waste, and abuse laws?
In addition to your textbook, you are required to support your analysis with a minimum of two peer‐reviewed references.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.