Relations and FunctionsGraph each quadratic function, and state its domain and range. f (x) = x² – 4Sketch the graph of each function, and state the domain and range.There are many ways to go about solving math problems. To solve this problem, you will be required to do some work that will not be included in the discussion point.First, graph your functions so that you can clearly describe the graphs in your post. Your graph itself is not required in your post, although a discussion of the graph is required. Make sure you have at least five points for each equation to graph. Show all math work for finding the points.Mention any key points on the graphs, including intercepts, vertex, or start/end points. Points with decimal values need not be listed, as they might be found in a square root function. Stick to integer value points.Discuss the general shape and location of each of your graphs.State the domain and range for each of your equations. Write them in interval notation.State whether each of the equations is a function or not giving your reasons for the answer.Select one of your graphs and assume it has been shifted three units upward and four units to the left. Discuss how this transformation affects the equation by rewriting the equation to incorporate those numbers.Incorporate the following five math vocabulary words into your discussion. Use bold font to emphasize the words in your writing. Do not write definitions for the words; use them appropriately in sentences describing the thought behind your math work.FunctionRelationVertical Line testTransformationYour initial post should be at least 250 words in length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.