Respond to the following:1. Assume that a firm’s earnings per share (EPS) are expected to be $2.00 next year and that analysts have determined that an appropriate forward-looking multiple is 15 times the projected earnings. What should the stock price be? 2. Suppose that the firm in question #1 plans to increase the proportion of debt as part of its capital structure. The projected EPS would then be $2.50. In a world with no financial distress, determine what the stock price should be and explain why in the real world the stock price would be less than that amount. 3. Calculate an EBIT breakeven between a debt firm (DF) and an all-equity firm (EF) based on the following information: DF interest = $40,000; DF number common shares = 6,000; EF number of common shares = 10,000; and tax rate = 35 percent. Check your answer by calculating the EPS for both DF and EF at the breakeven EBIT. 4. Calculate the cash flow coverage ratio based on the following information: EBIT = $540,000; depreciation and amortization = $65,000; interest payments = $180,000; principal repayment = $75,000; and tax rate = 35 percent. 5. Suppose a firm has an EBIT of $5 million, interest expenses of $2 million, depreciation expenses of $1 million, and a tax rate of 35 percent. Its bank agrees to lend up to 4 times its EBITDA. How much debt can the firm borrow from the bank? 6. Suppose an all-equity firm has a beta estimated to be 1.2. If the firm changes its capital structure such that its debt-to-equity ratio is now 0.4, what should be the revised beta estimate if it also faces a tax rate of 35 percent?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.