Sally’s shop sells pencils and her financial year ends on 31 August .on 30 August 20×2.there was fire which destroyed part of her inventory sally did not have insurance she provides the following information.On 1 September 20×1 the innventory were £77,000 , sales during the year £250,000 and purchases during the previous year were £15,3000 .sally applies a mark-up on cost of £150 percent.inventrory that remained intact and can be sold amount to £52,000. How much the amount of inventory?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.