Visit the following URL for additional information on the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the National Incident Management System (NIMS), and the Incident Command System (ICS):
NIMS and ICS play vital roles in emergency management response and resiliency and reactionary-based planning at the local, state, and federal levels. Further, in a chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, explosive (CBRNE) event, both NIMS and ICS must be utilized.
In a two-page reflection paper, complete the following sections:
Part I: Explain the role and purpose of NIMS and ICS. Further, NIMS and ICS can be applied to most emergency incidents that occur to include weapons of mass destruction scenarios involving chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosive occurrences.
Part II: Create a table-top exercise incident involving a weapons of mass destruction event that can be administered at a law enforcement agency. Include the following: type of incident, agencies involved, location of incident, roles of agencies, how response should take place, and the role of NIMS and ICS. How is interoperability and resource management applied to your scenario? Finally, reflect on why table-top exercises are important to complete in the criminal justice and homeland security sectors.
Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting, however, is not necessary.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.