Respond to the following post: Bullying, Cyberbullying, and all the various forms of harrassment have all been around longer than the names have been coined.But this ain’t your daddys workplace anymore. It’s not the 50’s,racism is not ok, hazing is not ok, sexual assult is not ok…so why is bullying still a thing? I think it absolutely should be gone,but legislative response???No way. It will never happen, it would be too hard to define into legal terms, and even harder to prove. I tell you what, if you want bullying in the workplace to end start by getting some real leadership in place that do not stand for it as part of an organizations culture. If bullies start seeing their buddies getting canned over doing stupid stuff,the rate at which stupid stuff happens decreases. We need less laws and better leadership…just my opinion. Respond to the following post: I believe the “threats” analysis would be the most difficult to investigate. Threats are external from the company, so the company really has no control over the event. It is also nearly impossible to predict future threat events. How many companies can say they actually prepared for the pandemic. Several companies were able to adjust and create opportunities, but many companies were also forced to close. Companies can prepare as best they can for what may be considered a threat today, but unpredictable natural disasters, pandemics, and a multitude of other threats can destroy a company.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.