For this Discussion, you will take on the role of a clinician who is building a health history for one of the following cases.
(CC) : A 11-year-old female patient complains of red left eye and edematous eyelids. Her mother states the child complains of “sand in my left eye.”
Subjective: Patient noticed redness three days ago. Denies having any allergies. Symptoms have gotten worse since she noticed having the problem.
Vs: (T) 98.2°F; (RR) 18; (HR) 78; BP 128/82; SpO2 96% room air; weight 110 lb.
General: well-developed, healthy, 11 years old
HEENT: EYES: very red sclera with dried, crusty exudates; unable to open eyes in the morning with the left being worse than the right
Skin: CTA AP&L
Once you received your case number, answer the following questions:
What other subjective data would you obtain?
What other objective findings would you look for?
What diagnostic exams do you want to order?
Name 3 differential diagnoses based on this patient presenting symptoms?
Give rationales for your each differential diagnosis.
Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 3 academic sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.