Soap Note 1 Acute Conditions
Follow the MRU Soap Note Rubric as a guide:
Use APA format and must include minimum of 2 Scholarly Citations.
Soap notes will be uploaded to Moodle and put through TURN-It-In (anti-Plagiarism program)
Turn it in Score must be less than 50% or will not be accepted for credit, must be your own work and in your own words. You can resubmit, Final submission will be accepted if less than 50%. Copy paste from websites or textbooks will not be accepted or tolerated. Please see College Handbook with reference to Academic Misconduct Statement.
Must use the sample templates for your soap note, keep this template for when you start clinicals.REINIER GALVEZ PIEDRA
Miami Regional University
Date of Encounter:
Clinical Instructor: Patricio Bidart, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
Soap Note # _1___ Main Diagnosis : Heart Failure
Gender at Birth:
The patient is …
Review of Systems (ROS)
(Include the name of your Main Diagnosis along with its ICD10 I10. (Look at PDF example provided) Include the in-text reference/s as per APA style 6th or 7th Edition.
Differential diagnosis (minimum 3)
Labs and Diagnostic Test to be ordered (if applicable)
Education (provide the most relevant ones tailored to your patient)
References (in APA Style)
Codina Leik, M. T. (2014). Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review (2nd ed.).
Domino, F., Baldor, R., Golding, J., Stephens, M. (2010). The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2010
(25th ed.). Print (The 5-Minute Consult Series).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.