Social Health Assignment Background and Purpose: Healthy People 2020One of the four main goals of Health People 2020 is to achieve health equity, eliminate disparities, and improve the health of all groups.This assignment is designed to help you gain a better understanding of the social determinates of health and methods to help improve health within our community.The websites below contain background information that may help you to further explore this topic. http://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives/topic/social-determinants-healthhttp://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topicsobjectives2020/defaulthttp://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/healthy-people-in-action/Stories-from-the-FieldTopic Selection and Article SearchTopic: Find a journal article that is of interest to you. The article should be related to major health topics discussed in class such as diet, exercise, physical activity, or stress and how they are related to the social determinates addressed in Healthy People 2020. Social determinates may include, but are not limited to, any of the following:AgeGenderRaceCultureLesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender HealthSocio economic positionDisability Article Search:Use the resources provided by the BHC library to find an appropriate article: http://www.brookhavencollege.edu/programs/library/Pages/default.aspxOr try using Google Scholar https://scholar.google.com/Article must be current; last 5 yearsArticle must be peer reviewedArticle Summary and ReactionIn your OWN WORDS, write a summary of the article. Concentrate on the factual information you gained from the article. The summary must be written in your own words; do not include quotes from the article. The summary should account for at least 50% of the entire paper; Label this part SUMMARY.Describe your REACTION to the article. After reading the article, write your reaction and explain the connection to you. Use the following questions to guide your reaction: Why did you choose this article? What is your opinion about the issue? How might the information you gained influence or impact you? What is one thing you believe should be done to help the community? Label this part REACTION.Article Summary and Reaction must be 1 – 2 pages double spaced and turned in via Blackboard.Attach a copy of the article or provide a link to the article within your paper as well as an APA formatted citation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.