https://sk-sagepub-com.ezproxy.snhu.edu/video/duncan-angwin1/1/23, 3:26 PM MBA 699 Module Eight Memo Guidelines and Rubric – MBA-699-Q2927 Strategic Opportunity Mgmt 22TW2
MBA 699 Module Eight Memo Guidelines and Rubric
MBA-699-Q2927 Strategic Opportunity Mgmt 22TW2 TM
1/1/23, 3:26 PM MBA 699 Module Eight Memo Guidelines and Rubric – MBA-699-Q2927 Strategic Opportunity Mgmt 22TW2
You are a part of the strategic planning team. Your team will communicate the analysis and recommenda�ons in a compelling report
for the board of directors. The report will also outline a change management strategy.
To measure the success of your change ini�a�ve, you must set goals for the life sciences organiza�on and determine performance
parameters that will measure if and how well you have achieved these goals.
For example, one of the goals of the change efforts you are planning is employee reten�on.
In this assignment, you will write a memo to the VP outlining your goals for the change ini�a�ve and corresponding key performance
indicators (KPIs). You will also determine the informa�on you will need to evaluate the change management outcomes against the
Write a memo to the VP of your organiza�on in the scenario, lis�ng your recommenda�ons for the goals of the organiza�on’s
change ini�a�ve and corresponding key performance indicators (KPIs). Use the informa�on provided to you in the module resources
sec�on to complete your memo.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
1. Goals: Recommend two goals that the change ini�a�ve of the life sciences organiza�on should meet to ensure a smooth
2. Performance measures: Iden�fy one KPI corresponding to each goal and explain how they support the goals.
3. KPI measurements: Refer to the employee survey response key for the life sciences organiza�on in the scenario. Determine
the addi�onal informa�on or employee feedback you will need to measure the iden�fied KPIs. Your response should address
a. Iden�fy three addi�onal pieces of informa�on needed that collec�vely measure the KPIs you iden�fied for the
b. At which stage(s) in the acquisi�on or post-acquisi�on process would you recommend this informa�on be gathered?
4. Performance improvement: Describe one tac�c to handle feedback about the performance of organiza�onal change
ini�a�ves and explain how you will u�lize the results of the employee survey to improve the organiza�onal change
implementa�on and adop�on.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit a 1- to 2-page Word document using double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch marginMBA 699 Employee Survey Response Key
The organization has collected employee data since its inception in 1999. The following
information is available:
3. Business Travel
• Travel Frequently
• Travel Rarely
• Human Resources
• Research & Development
• High School or Equivalent
• Associate Degree
• Undergraduate Degree
• Graduate Degree
6. Education Field
• Life Sciences
• Technical Degree
7. Employee Number
9. Job Role
• Healthcare Representative
• Human Resources
• Laboratory Technician
• Manufacturing Director
• Research Director
• Research Scientist
• Sales Executive
• Sales Representative
10. Job Satisfaction
• Somewhat Satisfied
• Very Satisfied
11. Marital Status
12. Monthly Income
13. Number of Companies Worked
14. Percent Salary Increase Last Year
(11% to 25%)
15. Performance Rating
• 1 (low)
• 4 (high)
16. Total Working Years
17. Training Times Last Year
18. Work-Life Balance
• 1 (low)
• 4 (high)
19. Years at Company
20. Years in Current Role
21. Years Since Last Promotion
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.