Students are required to submit a research paper covering at least three (3) project management topics covered in the class. The intent of this paper is for students to delve deeper into a particularStudents are required to submit a research paper covering at least three (3) project management topics covered in the class. The intent of this paper is for students to delve deeper into a particular topic, analyze and synthesize the material in a concise manner, and demonstrate critical thinking. The student will identify a Fortune 500 company of their choice, conduct the necessary research, and critically analyze the extent to which that company has adopted good project management concepts, principles, and practices. Students must indicate the ways improvement in their project management practices can be improved based on the topic areas studied in class and your personal research.The following are suggested Project Management Topics area for the Individual Paper:DMAIC Project ManagementPRINCE2 Project ManagementWaterfall Project ManagementCritical Chain Project Management (CCPM)Capability Maturity ModelOrganizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3)Systems Development Life-Cycle (SDLC)New Product DevelopmentInstructionsThe paper is to follow APA rules and guidelines.You must have at least 4 academic sources/references, maximum two of which can be the course textbooks; the remaining must be peer reviewed articles.The paper is to be 2500 (+/- 10%) words in length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.