Suppose a firm’s operating cash flows is estimated to be $10 million, its fixed capital investment is at $2.5 million, and its investment in net working capital is currently at $1.0 million. Its long-term debt is $100 million in total and the most recent debt issuance had the YTM of 4.5%. Its stock is currently trading at $50 a share with 2 million shares outstanding. Its beta is estimated to be 1.2; risk-free rate is 2% with the equity market premium of 5%.Q1) What is the value of the firm if you assume the firm’s free cash flows will grow at 3% indefinitely?Q2) what is your estimate of a share price?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.