Susan Sharp is a certified public accountant (CPA) and staff accountant for Jones & Jones, a local CPA firm. It had been the policy of the firm to provide a holiday bonus equal to two weeks’ salary to all employees. The firm’s new management team announced on November 15 that a bonus equal to only one week’s salary would be made available to the employees this year. Susan thought that this policy was unfair because she and her coworkers planned on the full two-week bonus. The two week bonus had been given for 10 consecutive years, so it seemed as though the firm had breached an implied commitment. Susan decided that she would make up the lost bonus week by working an extra six hours of overtime per week over the next five weeks until the end of the year. Jones & Jones’ policy is to pay overtime at 150% of straight time. Susan’s supervisor was surprised to see overtime being reported, since there is generally very little additional or unusual client service demands at the end of the calendar year. However, the overtime was not questioned, since firm employees are on the “honor system” in reporting their overtim
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.