The coordinate plane below represents a town. Points A through F are farms in the town.Part A: Using the graph above, create a system of inequalities that only contains points C and F in the overlapping shaded regions. Explain how the lines will be graphed and shaded on the coordinate grid above. (5 points)Part B: Explain how to verify that the points C and F are solutions to the system of inequalities created in Part A. (3 points)Part C: Chickens can only be raised in the area defined by y > −4x + 3. Explain how you can identify farms in which chickens can be raised. (2 points)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.