The cost, in dollars, to produce x number of equipment is C(x) = 2x + 7000, x ≥ 0 andthe price-demand function, in dollars per equipment, is p(x) = 10 – 0.001x, 0 ≤ x.C(x) denotes the cost to produce x items and p(x) denotes the price-demand function in the given economic scenario. (Hint: Please see page 82 in section 1.5)Please answer the following:a) Find and interpret C(0).b) Find and interpret C(1000).c) Find and interpret p(5000)d) Find R(x).e) Find and simplify P(x).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.