The following programmatic competencies:3.1: Use financial statements in order to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of an organization.5.3: Evaluate budgeting and accounting reports to determine the financial strength of an organization or financial proposal.The purpose of this assignment is to analyze an annual SEC report in order to evaluate the financial strength, efficiency, and effectiveness of an organization. Visit the Company Filings search page of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s EDGAR database website (SEC.gov), located in the Topic Materials. Search publicly traded companies and choose one to use for this project. Submit your selected company to the instructor for approval. Locate the company’s most recent annual report (10K) and download it.Read and analyze the “Management Discussions and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations” and “Financial Statements and Supplementary Data” sections of your selected company’s annual report. Based on the information found, calculate the relevant ratios and write a 500-750 word analysis providing an assessment of the following with a determination of whether your company of choice is favorable or unfavorable:LiquidityEffectivenessLeverageProfitabilityConclude with an evaluation of the overall financial strength, efficiency, and effectiveness of the organization based on your findings.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.