The income statement disclosed the following items for year:Depreciation expense$44,600Gain on disposal of equipment26,040Net income304,400The changes in the current asset and liability accounts for the year are as follows:Increase(Decrease)Accounts receivable$6,950Inventory(3,960) Prepaid insurance(1,480)Accounts payable(4,710)Income taxes payable1,480Dividends payable1,040a. Prepare the Cash Flows from Operating Activities section of the , using the indirect method. Use the minus sign to indicate cash out flows, cash payments, decreases in cash, or any negative adjustments. Statement of Cash Flows (partial)For the year ended xxxCash flows from operating activities:Net income $Adjustments to reconcile net income to net cash flow from operating activities:Depreciation Gain on disposal of equipment Changes in current operating assets and liabilities:Increase in accounts receivable Decrease in inventory Decrease in prepaid insurance Decrease in accounts payable Increase in income taxes payable Net cash flow from operating activities$b. Why is net cash flows from operating activities different than net income?Cash flows from operating activities is based on cash basis of accounting, whereas net income is computed using accrual basis of accounting.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.