This assignment consists of two questions to test knowledge and assimilation of the course objectives. 1. One of the most significant and common threats is the insider threat. What actions do you think is appropriate for security an organization regarding the insider threat?2. Imagine you are the new CEO of a toy Research & Design Company. Your company was in the process of creating an electronic gaming toy and the final protocol plans have been developed. You are not sure what security protocols are in place. What is your approach for securing the data from an outside threat? Technical Requirements• Your paper must be at a minimum of 2-3 pages per question for a total of 4-6 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).• Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.• Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.• Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework. • Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.