This week my family lost a special person to us, he was literally like a second grandfather to me and my children. At the age of 99 he comitted suicide. I want to write his wife, who is like my second grandmother a letter telling her how sorry we are and how much we love her, how special he was ro us and that we will always be there for her. 2 pages.
This week my family lost a special person to us, he was literally like a second grandfather to me and my children. At the age of 99 he comitted suicide. I want to write his wife, who is like my se
Location Address: 20th/Jan/2022 Dear Grandma Edna, Since Grandpa Clair is no longer with us, everyone has been left with a wide gap, you I am sure have the widest hole in your heart. It is strange to say he is gone. He was my children’s grandpa, even if not by blood. One of the most special gifts that I think Clair possessed was his love for family and listening to people. We all know that he did not talk too much, even when everyone else tried to invite him for a conversation. Even though he had a hard time hearing, he listened to everyone in the house but could only respond in a few words. His world would be accompanied by a beaming smile that would light up the house. Grandma Edna always remembers that you are in our prayers and thoughts. We will be here to hold your hand and support you in all ways necessary. You are a key member of our family, and therefore, we will all keep on supporting each other in all ways possible. Yours sincerely,
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.