(Times-Interest-Earned Ratio)The Morris Corporation has $250,000 of debt outstanding, and it pays an interest rate of 8% annually. Morris’s annual sales are $1.25 million, its average tax rate is 30%, and its net profit margin on sales is 6%. If the company does not maintain a TIE ratio of at least 6 to 1, its bank will refuse to renew the loan and bankruptcy will result. What is Morris’s TIE ratio? Do not round intermediate calculations. Round your answer to two decimal places.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.