To purchase studio space, on April 3, 2025 a pianist takes out a 30-year loan of $120,000 at an annual interest rate of 11%. The first monthly payment is to be made on May 3, 2025; the final payment is scheduled to be made April 3, 2055. The monthly payment is $1,142.79 . [Note: If you use the table you’ll get that the monthly payment is $1,142.40, but the table produces an approximation. $1,142.79 is the precise payment.] a) Calculate the total interest charged over the course of the loan, assuming that nothing but the standard payment is made each month. b) How much will she owe immediately after making the payment on June 3, 2025? (= the second payment) Round appropriately to the nearest penny. c) Suppose that as part of that June 3, 2025 payment she pays an extra $300 as an overpayment. Calculate the dollar amount of interest which this saves in the future. Round your answer down to the nearest $10. 15)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.