BAT311 Tourism Marketing Task brief & rubrics
Task 2 Final
This in an individual task.
The task consists of an essay about a luxury hotel selected by the student. Please, read carefully all the questions and answer them in your own words, quoting
relevant authors and providing examples.
The questions you have the answer are:
1- PART ONE: Pick one existent hotel and explain:
a. Briefly describe the company. How is their workflow? What do they offer? Which is their brand personality? Who are their customers? What
about their pricing strategy?
b. Analyze its digital resources: website, app, social media profile…
c. Explain its marketing environment (macroenvironment and microenvironment)
2- PART TWO: Think about an original marketing strategy for the company selected in the question 1 and answer:
a. Which objective do you have?
b. Which target have you selected? Why? Explain the segmentation
c. Which channels would you use? Why?
d. Which content would you create?
e. How would you evaluate the campaign?
To submit your essay, you must upload it to Turn it in a single PDF document.
• Wordcount: 2.000 words
• Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
• Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
• Text alignment: Justified.
• The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
Submission: Week 12 – Sunday 8th of January at 23:59h (Barcelona’s time) Via Moodle (Turnitin).
Weight: This task is a 60% of your total grade for this subject.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
• The student will practice her/his critical thinking
• The student will practice her/his creative thinking
• The student will apply the knowledge and the concepts seen at class
• The student will learn how to develop a proper strategy in the tourism industry
• The student will reflect about the existent strategies in the tourism industry
Learning Descriptors Fail Below 60% Marginal Fail 60-69% Fair 70-79 % Good 80-89% Exceptional 90-100%
Very poor coverage of central
purpose, goals, research
questions or arguments with
little relevant information
evident. Virtually no evidence of
understanding or focus.
Minimal understanding of
purpose of the study; factual
errors evident. Gaps in
knowledge and superficial
understanding. A few lines of
Reasonable understanding and
clearly identifies the purpose,
goals, research questions or
Reflect partial achievement of
A sound grasp of, and clearly
identifies, the purpose, goals,
research questions or argument.
Some wider study beyond the
classroom content shown.
Effectively describes and explains
the central purpose, arguments,
research questions, or goals of
the project; explanation is
focused, detailed and
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.