Valade Company produces two products, J and K. Estimates costs are presented below for a year in which 10,000 units of each product are expected to be sold:An annual profit of $280,000 for the whole company is considered satisfactory. The company uses the same profit margin ( as a percentage of costs) to arrive at the price for both productsRequired:a. Calculate normal selling price for product J and K.b. Using the prices calculated above, how much profit would result if the sales were 5,000 units of J and 15,000 units of K instead of 10,000 units each?c. Comment on the effect of changes in the product mix on total profit when the same profit margin percentage is used.TotalProduct JProduct kDirect Production Cost$ 700,000.00$ 400,000.00$ 300,000.00Overhead Cost280,000160,000120,000Selling & Administrative cost140,00080,00060,000
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.