Watch the video on valuing bonds. It shows how to calculate a bonds value with an example of a $1,000 bond making $100 annual payments, when the interest rate is 8%. Would there be a point (length to maturity) where you would prefer to hold a perpetuity paying $100/year over a bond with a $100 payment? Stated another way: If you had two investments to choose from, one a perpetuity that pays $100/year forever, or the other, a bond that pays interest of $100/year for 30 years, then pays back the $1000 principal, which one would you choose? You can use calculations, etc . if you want, to explain your decision!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.