We list some radioactive isotopes and their associated half-lives. Assume that each decays according to the formula A(t) = A0e kt where A0 is the initial amount of the material and k is the decay constant. For each isotope: Find the decay constant k. Round your answer to four decimal places. Find a function which gives the amount of isotope A which remains after time t. (Keep the units of A and t the same as the given data.) Determine how long it takes for 90% of the material to decay. Round your answer to two decimal places. (HINT: If 90% of the material decays, how much is left?)PROBLEM: Uranium 235, used for nuclear power, initial amount 1 kg grams, half-life 704 million years.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.