Which of the following investments has a larger future value? A $100 investment earning 10% per year for 5 years or a $100 investment earning 5% per year for 10 years. Money is compounded annuallyThe second investmentThe first investmentThe yield is identicalOnly the present value can be estimatedBoth investments are examples of annuitiesIf 8% is compounded quarterly for 3 years then the interest rate (r) for a single period used in a time-value money calculation would be2%None of the other alternatives are correct4%3%8%Your grand-mother puts $1,000 per year in a TD Bank account for you. She started doing this ten years ago to save for a big graduation trip after completion of high school and before starting university. Money is worth 10%. How much is sitting in the TD bank account as of now? Please round to the nearest whole number.$25,937$15,937$38,550$6,147$10,000
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.